2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Thursday, January 2

The Books I Read in 2013

I didn't read as many books last year. I've been busy, I've been distracted, I've been tired. For the first time in my life, or at least since I learned to read, I have had to push myself to read. I've not had the joy in reading that I've always had. I'm hoping it passes soon because I miss the escape of a good novel.
Anyway, here is my list of books I read in 2013, I highlighted the ones I really enjoyed;

On What Grounds- Cleo Coyle
Agenda 21- Glen Beck
The Harbinger- Jonathan Cahn
Big Stone Gap- Adriana Trigiani
All She Ever Wanted- Lynn Austin
The Princesses of Iowa- M Molly Macke
Love In A Nutshell- Janet Ivanovich
A Perfect Life- Robin Lee Hatcher
Wonderland Creek- Lynn Austin
All Things New- Lynn Austin
Down Cut Shin Creek; the Pack Horse Librarians of Kentucky- Kathi Appelt
The Wyoming Kid- Debbie Macomber
True Colors- Kristin Hannah
Beloved Stranger- Grace Livingston Hill
Key on the Quilt- Stephanie Grace Whitson
Wedding Night- Sopie Kinsella
Mini Methods of Madness- Rodger and Janie Peterson
The Engine 2 Diet- Rip Esselstyn
The RAVE Diet- Mike Anderson
Buried in a Book- Lucy Arlington
My Beef With Meat- Rip Esselstyn
Students Go Vegan Cookbook- Carole Raymond
The Glass Case- Kristin Hannah
The Baker Creek Vegan Cookbook- Jere and Emilee Gettle
Looking Backward- Joyce Swann
The Weekend Homesteader- Anna Hess
Waking Hours- Lis Wiehl
The Dance- Walsh and Smalley
Rising Darkeness- Lis Wiehl
The Investigators- W E B Griffin
Vanity Fare- Meghan Caldwell
Fatal Tide- Lis Wiehl
Why ADHD Doesn't Matter- Swanberg and Passoe
It Happens Every Spring- Chapman and Palmer
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever- Barbara Robinson
The Beginning- Karen Kingsbury
The Marriage Wish- Dee Henderson
The Greatest Generation- Tom Brokaw
The New Whole Grains Cookbook- Robin Asbell
The Heirloom Life Gardener- Jere Gettle
The New Eat To Live Cookbook- Joel Fuhrman


No comments: